nuuwaï - Vegan Crossbody Bag - NIR millennial pink
Incl. VAT, Plus Shipping
Our shoulder bag NÏR is the perfect fit for every occasion, with its timeless and minimalistic design. The two zipped compartments and magnetic closure on its flap will keep all your belongings safe. The detachable strap allows you to wear NÏR as a shoulder bag or a sleek clutch, depending on the type of look you are going for. NÏR has just enough space to fit your wallet, phone, and other essentials. In between the two main compartments, you will find a secret, easy to access compartment (very handy for your mask we must say).
NÏR is part of our nuuwaï x Style with a Smile capsule collection, designed in collaboration with vegan blogger Noa Ben-Moshe. We are happy to donate 5% of all sales from this collection to Freedom Farm Sanctuary, a farm sanctuary rescuing animals from animal agriculture and testing industries. This is why this bag was named after one of its residents - Nir the cow! The collection is limited and online-exclusive.
About Nir (the cow!)
Hi, my name is Nir. Just a moment ago I was inside a barn, full of mud, feces and dirt with a terrible smell and density. Walking was very difficult for me. I was so scared! Every day me and my friends noticed that our bigger friends were being taken and loaded into trucks and we had not seen them since. One day they put me isdie a truck as well! I didn’t understand where they were taking me. The ride was so long and felt like an eternity. I cried all the way and wanted so badly to go back to my friends.
Suddenly the truck stopped. I tried to peek out the window but couldn’t see anything. Truck doors opened, a lot of people stood there looking at me. I was so scared so I ran out of the truck, so quickly I stumbled. I ran away as fast as I could. They quickly put me in my own cell. It was strange because it smelled good and was very clean. Every day people entered my compound and from day to day I let them get closer to me. After a week I was so excited when they came in that I even let them sit next to me and even laid my head on them. They even made me a special blue leg which I could walk with and even run! Now I understand how it feels like to be safe and loved.
This bag is made of soft vegan "apple leather" (AppleSkin). The interior lining is a fabric made out of plastic waste that was fished out of the ocean.
All nuuwaï products are PETA-Approved Vegan.
1) We recommend storing your nuuwaï bag in its protective dust bag. When not in use, keep your bag stuffed with clean paper or fabric (old clothes or scarves work great), to retain the shape.
2) Avoid hanging your bag by its straps when possible. This might put pressure on the straps and might wear them out over time.
3) Avoid folding, pressing or stacking your bags on top of each other. Our AppleSkin is soft, so please treat it with care.
1) To clean your nuuwaï bag or remove any stains or marks, use a smooth, damp cloth with a bit of soap and water. Carefully and lightly rub stained parts to avoid harming the bag and AppleSkin.
2) To clean our lining, use a damp cloth and carefully wipe it. Allow it to fully air dry.
For any further questions or concerns, write us via email email@example.com