nuuwaï - Vegan Satchel - SHAI cobalt blue
Incl. VAT, Plus Shipping
Our satchel SHAÏ is a sophisticated and versatile must-have that fits all your day-to-night looks. Its structured body, two compartments, and inside pocket provide plenty of space for any of your daily essentials. As timeless as it is practical, SHAÏ comes with two adjustable and detachable straps. Take SHAÏ out to a casual stroll in the city with its adjustable organic cotton strap or to an evening out with its golden metal chain.
SHAÏ is part of our nuuwaï x Style with a Smile capsule collection, designed in collaboration with vegan blogger Noa Ben-Moshe. We are happy to donate 5% of all sales from this collection to Freedom Farm Sanctuary, a farm sanctuary rescuing animals from animal agriculture and testing industries. This is why this bag was named after one of its residents - Shai the donkey! The collection is limited and online-exclusive.
About Shai (the donkey!)
Hi, my name is Shai! I was born to a life of freedom, here at the farm. My mother, Ilana, arrived when she was pregnant with me. Before she arrived here, she lived on another farm, but before that, when she was a little younger she worked very hard in carrying loads. I’m surrounded by people and other animals who treat me so well, love me and makes me happy. I love to eat grass and run along with my friends around the farm.
This bag is made of soft vegan "apple leather" (AppleSkin). The interior lining is a fabric made out of plastic waste that was fished out of the ocean.
All nuuwaï products are PETA-Approved Vegan.
1) We recommend storing your nuuwaï bag in its protective dust bag. When not in use, keep your bag stuffed with clean paper or fabric (old clothes or scarves work great), to retain the shape.
2) Avoid hanging your bag by its straps when possible. This might put pressure on the straps and might wear them out over time.
3) Avoid folding, pressing or stacking your bags on top of each other. Our AppleSkin is soft, so please treat it with care.
1) To clean your nuuwaï bag or remove any stains or marks, use a smooth, damp cloth with a bit of soap and water. Carefully and lightly rub stained parts to avoid harming the bag and AppleSkin.
2) To clean our lining, use a damp cloth and carefully wipe it. Allow it to fully air dry.
For any further questions or concerns, write us via email email@example.com