nuuwaï - Vegan Satchel - SHAI millennial pink - Good
Our satchel SHAÏ is a sophisticated and versatile must-have that fits all your day-to-night looks. Its structured body, two compartments, and inside pocket provide plenty of space for any of your daily essentials. As timeless as it is practical, SHAÏ comes with two adjustable and detachable straps. Take SHAÏ out to a casual stroll in the city with its adjustable organic cotton strap or to an evening out with its golden metal chain.
This bag is made of soft vegan "apple leather" (AppleSkin). The interior lining is a fabric made out of plastic waste that was fished out of the ocean.
All nuuwaï products are PETA-Approved Vegan.
This bag has one or more of these flaws
- logo embossed too deep
- more noticeable small stains (than "good")
You can find examples in the product pictures. The photos and depicted flaws are exemplary.
1) We recommend storing your nuuwaï bag in its protective dust bag. When not in use, keep your bag stuffed with clean paper or fabric (old clothes or scarves work great), to retain the shape.
2) Avoid hanging your bag by its straps when possible. This might put pressure on the straps and might wear them out over time.
3) Avoid folding, pressing or stacking your bags on top of each other. Our material is soft, so please treat it with care.
1) To clean your nuuwaï bag or remove any stains or marks, use a smooth, damp cloth with a bit of soap and water. Carefully and lightly rub stained parts to avoid harming the bag and material.
2) To clean our lining, use a damp cloth and carefully wipe it. Allow it to fully air dry.
For any further questions or concerns, write us via email email@example.com
What does "Second Chance" mean?
Nobody's perfect and mistakes happen to the best and most of us. And that's exactly what happened to our "Second Chance" bags.
These bags have smaller or bigger flaws that happened during their production.
As a fair fashion brand it's important to us that these bags don't end up on landfills - they deserve a second chance! And that's where you come into the picture - you get the chance to save up to 70% on some of our all-time favorites and get to give our imperfect bags a new life. Isn't that beautiful?
What does excellent, good and ok mean?
This bag has small, subtle imperfections. They have barely noticeable flaws, like minor stains, and are still excellent bags.
These bags have more noticeable flaws that are a bit more visible than the ones on our "excellent" bags.
Life hasn't been too fair to these bags, but they are still completely functional (no worries). They just have bigger and noticeable flaws like scratches or stains on the front, flaws in the material and/or imperfect seams.
Can I still return these bags?
Of course! You can return your order within our normal returns time frame, as stated in our refund policy.