1) We recommend storing your nuuwaï bag in its protective dust bag. When not in use, keep your bag stuffed with clean paper or fabric (old clothes or scarves work great), to retain the shape.
2) Avoid hanging your bag by its straps when possible. This might put pressure on the straps and might wear them out over time.
3) Avoid folding, pressing or stacking your bags on top of each other. Our AppleSkin is soft, so please treat it with care.
1) To clean your nuuwaï bag or remove any stains or marks, use a smooth, damp cloth with a bit of soap and water. Carefully and lightly rub stained parts to avoid harming the bag and AppleSkin.
2) To clean our lining, use a damp cloth and carefully wipe it. Allow it to fully air dry.
For any further questions or concerns, write us via our chat or email email@example.com