How to Take Care Of "Apple Leather" Bags
How do I care for my vegan „apple leather" handbag?Like other vegan "fruit leather", AppleSkin is very easy to care for and durable. We have some tips on how to care for it properly to enjoy your vegan handbag for as long as possible!
1) We recommend storing your nuuwaï bag in its protective dust bag. When not in use, keep your bag stuffed with clean paper or fabric (old clothes or scarves work great), to retain the shape.
2) Avoid hanging your bag by its straps when possible. This might put pressure on the straps and might wear them out over time.
3) Avoid folding, pressing or stacking your bags on top of each other. Our AppleSkin is soft, so please treat it with care.
1) To clean your nuuwaï bag or remove any stains or marks, use a smooth, damp cloth with a bit of soap and water. Carefully and lightly rub stained parts to avoid harming the bag and AppleSkin.
2) To clean our lining, use a damp cloth and carefully wipe it. Allow it to fully air dry.
For any further questions or concerns, write us via email firstname.lastname@example.org