nuuwaï - Vegan Hip Bag - MIKA red berry
Incl. VAT, Plus Shipping
Our hip bag MÏKA was made to effortlessly complement your streetstyle looks and balance your going-out-outfit. A style known and loved for generations, MÏKA will pass the test of time and keep your wardrobe up to date for years to come. It can be either worn across your body or as a hip bag.
This bag is made of soft vegan "apple leather" (AppleSkin). The interior lining is a fabric made out of plastic waste that was fished out of the ocean.
All nuuwaï products are PETA-Approved Vegan.
1) We recommend storing your nuuwaï bag in its protective dust bag. When not in use, keep your bag stuffed with clean paper or fabric (old clothes or scarves work great), to retain the shape.
2) Avoid hanging your bag by its straps when possible. This might put pressure on the straps and might wear them out over time.
3) Avoid folding, pressing or stacking your bags on top of each other. Our AppleSkin is soft, so please treat it with care.
1) To clean your nuuwaï bag or remove any stains or marks, use a smooth, damp cloth with a bit of soap and water. Carefully and lightly rub stained parts to avoid harming the bag and AppleSkin.
2) To clean our lining, use a damp cloth and carefully wipe it. Allow it to fully air dry.
For any further questions or concerns, write us via email firstname.lastname@example.org